Monday, March 17, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!! Continental Knitting and Left Handed Knitting!

Oh my goodness, so much to do! Thanks to everyone for your patience in waiting for the new tutorials. It's not so much a problem to get them on film, but the process of converting said film and then adding the instructions and the accompanying article - it can get a little hairy sometimes. So, again, thank you! I now have some new things to share!

First off, thanks to a wonderful suggestion from a viewer, CyberSeams is now providing Left Handed knitting instructions. It didn't occur to me to include those - I now can't imagine why not! Wonderful suggestion and I so hope that anyone who has been using the "but I'm left handed!" excuse will now be excuse-free and happily knitting!

We've got new tutorials on the Continental Method for knitting up and more are on the way. Here are the links to the new tut's:

How to Knit and Purl Using the Continental Method

How to Knit and Purl Left Handed Using the Continental Method

More are on the way later this week!

No comments: